After much exploration and starting a career in sports science I felt unfulfilled in my job. I craved more creativity beyond the same sport shorts every day and the ability to help others.
I have always been drawn to fashion. Growing up, Barbie was my go to toy with her endless wardrobe and Posh Spice my favourite Spice Girl. In my teens, you could often hear my dad saying “life is not a runway Juvelle” when I would hold up the rest of the family while I decided which outfit to wear. And as an adult I was that one person that friends and family turned to when wanting a second opinion on an outfit. So in hindsight it’s really no surprise that I turned this passion into a career in styling.
I am a certified stylist having studied a Masters Certificate of Personal Styling with the Australian Style Institute where I also won Australian Style Institute Stylist of the Year.
I am passionate about connecting with my clients and providing each and every one of them with an individual service as unique as them. Personal styling is more than just clothing. The right clothing that flatters your shape, highlights your best features and is injected with your personality can allow you to feel empowered and confident. That is what personal styling is all about to me.
As well as one on one personal styling, I also love to push the creative boundaries through editorial styling. I find it exciting and more magical than a Disney fairy godmother being able to take a clients’ concept and bring it to life in way that is better than they could have ever imagined.
- Australian Style Institute Stylist of the Year 2016
- Westfield WA Senior Stylist
- Styled Jessica Rowe for large national campaign with Bio Oil at the Hutt Lagoon (pink lake) in northern WA.
- Co-creator, producer & stylist for Privé Runway, a yearly runway event held in Perth.
- Worked with brands and companies such as Dyson, Country Road, Forever New, RAC, Cricket Australia and The West Australian.
- As well as Jessica Rowe I have styled celebrities including Nicole Trunfio, Tash Oakley, Lindy Rama-Ellis (nee Klim), Elyse Knowles, Samantha Harris and Heidi Anderson.